I've been having so much fun creating beautiful cards for every season using the Arrange a Wreath Bundle! This bundle is featured in the March Your Creativity Awaits Monthly Card Kit. If you haven't heard of my monthly card kit, it's a kit mailed to you that includes the stampset and Make and Take Kit to make 8 beautiful cards (2 of 4 different designs) plus the PDF instructions. There is more information below!
Today's card uses the Rainbow Glimmer Paper to create a beautiful wreath and flowers. Isn't this pretty!
- Cut Basic White Thick cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out wreath from green/blue end of Rainbow Glimmer paper.
- Cut out 6 petals from the pink/purple end of Rainbow Glimmer Paper.
- Adhere one petal on top of another using a Dimensional - make 3 flowers.
- Adhere the 3 flowers on the bottom right hand side of the wreath using Dimensionals.
- Cut 6 pieces of Linen Thread about 3" long. Bundle together and tie a single knot. Adhere to card base under the flowers using a Glue Dot.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 1" x 2 1/2"
- Punch tag end.
- Stamp sentiment using Magenta Madness ink.
- Adhere to the bottom right hand side of card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere embellishments to 3 flowers.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RP9U27ZJ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits