Welcome to the Canada Inks Up! Team Blog Hop. Today we are sharing some amazing projects featuring products from the Stampin' Up! Annual and January to June Mini Catalogue. I hope you'll take some time to check out all of the amazing projects and "hop" from blog to blog!
Isn't this so cheery! It features the Pretty Perennials Bundle. I've used Calypso Coral, Bumblebee and Pear Pizzazz to create this card.
- Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Emboss using Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp 2 large flowers using Calypso Coral ink and 3 small flowers using Bumblebee ink. Cut out using dies
- Cut out flower outlines - 3 from Bumblebee cardstock and 2 from Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Cut out 1 leaf/stem from Pear Pizzazz cardstock
- Adhere the Bumblebee outline to the Bumblebee stamped flowers using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the Calypso Coral outline to the Calypso Cora stamped flowers using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere Calypso Coral flowers to left side of card using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere Bumblebee flowers around using Dimensionals.
- Cut apart leaves from stem and adhere under flowers using a Glue Dot.
- Stamp "HAPPY" and "BIRTHDAY" sentiments on a scrap of Basic White cardstock and fussy cut out using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to right side of card using Dimensionals.
- Add Black Matte Dots to flower centres.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 9ZR8RGTG to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial featuring Hydrangea Hill by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!