I’m so excited to be featured in the the International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the March 2021 International Highlights. Thank you to everyone who voted for my card! The theme for the International Blog Highlights is "Thank You"!
Here's my Forever Blossoms Fancy Fold Card that I shared in the International Highlights Blog Hop.
Today's card features the Wrapped Bouquet Bundle. When I saw this bundle in the January to June Mini Catalogue, I knew I had to have it. I love the newsprint wrapping!
I used Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Rich Razzleberry as the colour combination. What do yu think?
- Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Emboss the front using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Cut Basic Gray cardstock 2 3/4" x 4"
- Adhere to card base at an angle using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Basic White cardstock 2 3/4" x 4"
- Stamp flower bundle using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Colour flowers using Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends
- Stamp news print using Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Basic Gray cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Cut out using Paper Snips
- Adhere to card base using a Dimensional
- Add Rhinestones
Check out my Youtube Video for tips and tricks to make this card. Don't forget to subscribe to my Stamping with Melva YouTube Channel!
If you love this Stampset, then you should consider signing up for the April Your Creativity Awaits Monthly Card Kit - you'll get the stampset plus a kit to make 8 beautiful cards with the kit! More information below!
Check out all of the amazing creations of the other winners from March:
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GCVQG4YM to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial featuring Hydrangea Hill by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!