Today I'm sharing a masculine card featuring the Soaring Confidently stamp set. I used Midnight Madness and Cinnamon Cider - don't you love these colours together?
- Cut Misty Moonlight cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Cinnamon Cider cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Old World Paper Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 3 pieces of Designer Series Paper 1/2" x 3 3/4". Punch one end using Take Your Pick Banners Punch.
- Adhere to the card base about 3/4" from bottom of card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out 3" x 3" piece of Misty Moonlight cardtock
- Cut out 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Basic White cardstock. Emboss using the Old World Paper Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to Misty Moonlight piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base about 1/2" above the ends of Designer Series Paper pieces using Dimensionals.
- Punch out 2 1/4" circle using punch. Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp balloon on Basic White cardstock.
- Fussy cut using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to card base over circle using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment using Cinnamon Cider on Basic White cardstock.
- Fussy cut out using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to a scrap of Midnight Madness cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut around using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GCVQG4YM to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial featuring Hydrangea Hill by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!