I'm excited to be participating in the Technique Tuesday Blog Hop. Today we're sharing Stamparatus techniques. I love my Stamparatus for creating lines of words on a card - I couldn't do this without it! The Stamparatus allows me to keep the words level and even down the card - it's called the "Stamp n' Hitch" technique.
Check out this pretty card in Poppy Parade and Black!
- Cut Poppy Parade cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/8" x 4 3/4"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4" x 4 5/8"
- Stamp "Happy" in Poppy Parade ink down the left hand side of the card. Check out my YouTube video on how to line this up and do the "stamp n' hitch" technique.
- Stamp "Birthday" in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the right hand side.
- Adhere to the Basic Black piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Wrap ribbon around the top of the card base and tie a bow.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GCVQG4YM to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial featuring Hydrangea Hill by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!