Today I've CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) a card from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue featuring the Good Morning Magnolia Suite. This has been my featured bundle this week with my Colour Challenge blog post on Sunday and the card I designed on Tuesday blog post.
Today my card is CASE'd from page 36 of the Annual Catalogue. Isn't this pretty!
- Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base
- Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Emboss using the Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp 2 magnolias on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and colour with Stampin' Blends - I used Crumb Cake, Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo.
- Cut out using dies
- Stamp a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock with swoop stamp and cut out using Die. Cut to 3" long
- Stamp sentiment in Mossy Meadow on a 1 3/4" x 5/8" piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Wrap Mossy Meadow twine around hand 3 times. Pinch sides together and adhere to bottom right of embossed card stock with Snail.
- Adhere 1 magnolia using Snail.
- Adhere crumb cake piece using Dimensionals
- Adhere 3 1/2" piece of ribbon using Snail
- Adhere Sentiment using Dimensionals
- Adhere magnolia using Dimensionals
- Adhere pearls
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!