|Isn't she precious! |
- Cut Basic Gray cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 3 3/4". Adhere to the top of the Flirty Flamingo cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut a second pattern of Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" and adhere to the top of the Flirty Flamingo cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 1/2" x 4". Wrap ribbon around and tie a bow on the right hand side.
- Adhere to the card base over top of the seam of the Designer Series Paper pieces using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp cat on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Colour using Dark and Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend for the ears. Cut out using Die.
- Adhere to the left hand side over the ribbon using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut out using your Paper Snips. Adhere to a piece of Basic Gray cardstock and cut out using your Paper Snips.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code CTHYBCBD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Also, it is Bonus Days!
For every $60 that you spend from now until August 3rd, you will receive a coupon for $6 to use on an order in August. Amazing!
I'm having a BOGO event starting at 7am July 18th through 7pm July 19th. If you live in Canada, you can join our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/688711588640101/. We'll be having a FaceBook Live events as part of the sale on July 18th with product showcases, games and prizes throughout the day.
You must live in Canada due to the Rules from Stampin' Up!