Today's card features the Don't Stop Believin' Stampset from the August to December Mini Catalogue. It is so cute! For my card, I couldn't resist the elf all tangled up in the Christmas lights. I know I can relate to this - I've moved to a Christmas tree that has the lights already on it so I don't have to end up like this! Isn't he cute!
|Check out my video on how to create coloured mesh ribbon and a coloured star ornament|
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out tag from Real Red cardstock
- Cut out tag from Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Colour with Stampin' Blends - Real Red, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake and Petal Pink. I've got some tips and tricks in my YouTube Video Tutorial on how to colour
- Colour the lights with Wink of Stella
- Attach the two tags together using Red Braided Linen Thread and tie a bow.
- Adhere the 2 tags together slightly off set to one another using a Glue Dot.
- Remove silver thread from Glitter Star and then colour it using Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend.
- Adhere to tag using a Glue Dot.
- Cut 4 1/4" piece of Metallic Mesh Ribbon and colour using the Real Red Dark Stampin' Blend. Use the brush end and colour with the tip almost horizontal to the ribbon
- Adhere to card base using some Stampin' Seal in the middle - you don't have to use a lot to hold in place.
- Adhere the tags over ribbon using Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1/2" x 3 1/2" and stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 3/4" x 3 3/4".
- Adhere sentiment to Real Red using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the bottom of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
World Card Making Day
Come join me on October 3rd from 1-5pm Pacific to celebrate World Card Making Day. I'm co-hosting an afternoon where we'll have demonstrations and prizes. There is no charge for our event and everyone is welcome. Join the Facebook Group today!
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 44EHK9MY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!