Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are keeping healthy and safe and are finding time to be creative!
Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program again this year and happy to be participating in this Blog Hop with amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. I'm glad you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada. You can visit all of the other blogs using the links posted below.
The theme is THANK YOU and I'm sharing the exclusive thank you card that you will receive if you place an order with me from now until November 10th! I'm so excited to share this with you and I hope that you'll enjoy the card when you receive it from me when you order. I love the bubble technique. It's so much fun and easy to do and you can easily "mass produce" backgrounds to use on any card.
For this card, I used Pretty Peacock ink and I love how it turned out. I have created a video on how to do the Bubble Technique. Check it out below.
Isn't this an amazing technique! I hope you'll be excited to receive this card from me when you place your order!
Please take some time to check out all of the amazing creations from around the world:
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Pretty Peacock cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Shimmery White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Prepare you bubble solution using about 15ml (1 tbsp) of water, 12-15 drops of re-inker and a drop of Dish Washing Soap. Mix together.
- Using a straw, blow into the liquid to make bubbles.
- Move the paper across the bubbles to pick up colour. If you need more bubbles, blow more using the straw until you have the paper covered.
- Let dry and trim to 3 3/4" x 5"
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3/4" x 2 3/4" and cut flag end using the punch.
- Stamp sentiment using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Cut Pretty Peacock cardstock 1" x 3" and cut flag end using the punch.
- Adhere stamped sentiment to the Pretty Peacock cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to cardbase using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere 3 rhinestones.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
Cost is $65 and includes:
- 6 games of Bingo,
- 3 Make and Take projects
- Pillow Gift
- Four Season Floral Stampset (if you own this stampset, you can substitute another one up to $18 value)
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.