Thank you for taking the time to do this. If I am in the top ten, I will be able to participate in another Blog Hop at the end of the month!
Instructions - check out my YouTube video for tips and tricks for making this card
- Cut Pretty Peacock cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/4"
- Score at 1 3/8", 2 3/4", 5 1/2" and 6 7/8" along 8 1/4" side
- Fold on each of the score lines and burnish with your bone folder to give them a good crease.
- Pinch the middle fold together on the top and bottom of each end section and fold towards the back of the card on the 2 3/4" and the 5 1/2" score line. Use the bone folder to make sure the folds have a good crease.
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 2 5/8" x 5 3/8"
- Cut each piece on the diagonal from the top left to bottom right corner.
- Holding the pieces together, cut on the opposite diagonal from the top right to the bottom left.
- Cut the top and bottom triangle pieces in half from the top edge to the bottom point.
- You will have 6 pieces from each piece of Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere the cut out pieces to the triangle sections on the left and right hand side of the card base using Stampin' Seal or Multipurpose Adhesive Glue.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 5/8" x 5 3/8"
- Adhere to the centre section using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 2 pieces of ribbon each about 6" in length. Fold in half and adhere to the centre section of the card using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere a Gold label using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp leaf images using Pretty Peacock and Old Olive ink and cut out using dies.
- Cut out 2 leaves from Vellum cardstock using dies.
- Adhere the leaves to the card base using Glue Dots.
- Add 2 small gold leaves using Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Cut out using small Stitched Rectangle die.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 5/8" x 5 3/8"
- Stamp leaf using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Adhere to the back of the card using Stampin' Seal.
You can get tips and tricks on making this card in my YouTube Video.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take the time to check out the amazing cards in this Blog Hop and to vote for my card plus 4 others!