I’m so excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the September 2020 International Highlights. Thank you to everyone who voted for my card! The theme for the International Blog Highlights is "Thank You"! You can check out my Double Fan Fold card that I shared in the International Highlights Blog Hop.
For today's card I used the Celebration Tiding Bundle for my Thank you card. I love how it turned out. What do you think?
- Cut Cajun Craze cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 5" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut a label using the 3rd largest Celebration Label die from Very Vanilla cardstock
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 1/2" x 3 1/2". Lay in middle of cut out label and lightly draw lines on top and bottom using a pencil
- Stamp pumpkin image on top line using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Turn label 180 degrees and stamp pumpkin image on top line using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Colour image using Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron and Early Espresso Stampin' Blends.
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla strip
- Adhere to the Early Espresso cardstock using Dimensionals
- Adhere to the label using Stampin' Seal
- Cut a 5 1/2" strip of Metallic Mesh ribbon and colour using Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blend. Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal in the middle of the card base.
- Adhere label to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere Gilded Gem to each end of the sentiment
- Cut Very Vanilla 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp pumpkin image on the bottom right.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
- Place an order from September through December and its yours FREE! If you would like to receive this free and live in the Canada, all you need to do is place an order from my online store.
- You can also purchase the Tutorial for $30. It’s a great deal! Click here to place your order for the tutorial.
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code BDWFUQM9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Cost is $65 and includes:
- 6 games of Bingo,
- 3 Make and Take projects
- Pillow Gift
- Four Season Floral Stampset (if you own this stampset, you can substitute another one up to $18 value)
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other blogs on the blog hop - you'll see all of the amazing creations from the other winners for September!