It's time for another Festive Friday Challenge! Every second Friday we post a challenge for you with a specific theme and a Inspo List of 10 items to choose from to create your project. We encourage you to create a project based on the theme and Inspo List and then post it using at least 3 items from the inspiration list.
This week’s challenge #FF0074 is Christmas on December 25th. Your goal is to simply on your project and link up! #festivefridaychallenge At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. I hope you’ll make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D project and join us. You don’t need a blog to enter Festive Friday. Check out this link on how you can play along with this challenge. If you want help entering, please email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to help you!
For today's challenge, I selected ornaments, ribbon and red from this week’s Inspo List. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create.
My card today features the Ornamental Envelopes Bundle that includes red ornaments and a coordinating envelope. Isn't this pretty!
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut the ornaments out using the dies approximately 3/4" from the top
- Emboss using the Tasteful Textile Embossing folder.
- Stamp ornament images using Real Red ink through the Real Red cardstock piece as a template.
- Wrap ribbon around top of Real Red piece and tie a bow in the middle.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3/4" x 3 1/2" and stamp sentiment using Real Red ink.
- Punch the ends using the Banners Pick a Punch.
- Adhere to the bottom of the card base using Dimensionals
- Adhere Elegant Faceted Gems.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 6" x 3" and cut out using envelope die.
- Adhere to a envelope flap using Stampin' Seal.
Your Creativity Awaits
Do you love to craft and are you looking for a kit that ships directly to you each month with special perks each month? Then you will LOVE “YOUR CREATIVITY AWAITS”!
With “Your Creativity Awaits”, each month you will receive an exclusive make and take kit (2 cards of 4 designs) plus a PDF Tutorial AND $25 in product! All for only $48 per month shipped directly to you or $44 local pick up.
Each month, the Design Team will choose one stamp set or bundle (not included – but there will be an option to add-on) and design fun projects for you to create. If you don't already own the stamp set or bundle, you may add it to your kit or use what you have.
As a member of Your Creativity Awaits, each month you'll enjoy the following:
- 8 Cards (2 each of 4 different designs) - designed by Your Creativity Awaits Team
- Exclusive Project tutorials you can follow along with to create your cards
- Receive $25 in product – you’ll be surprised each month when you open your kit!
- The upcoming kit information including supplies needed will be announced by the 15th of the previous month
- Sign up must be done by the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Kits will be shipped and tutorials emailed out by the 4th Tuesday of the month (subject to unforeseen delays in the shipment of product from Stampin’ Up!)
Shopping with Me!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I'll be mailing you both in mid December. If you would like to receive them, place an order before December 10th and I'll send them to your for FREE!