It's time for another Festive Friday Challenge! Every second Friday we post a challenge for you with a specific theme and a Inspo List of 10 items to choose from to create your project. We encourage you to create a project based on the theme and Inspo List and then post it using at least 3 items from the inspiration list.
This week’s challenge #FF0074 is Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day on February 1st. Your goal is to simply on your project and link up! #festivefridaychallenge At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. I hope you’ll make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D project and join us. You don’t need a blog to enter Festive Friday. Check out this link on how you can play along with this challenge. If you want help entering, please email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to help you!
For today's challenge, I selected ice cream, pink, and patterned paper from this week’s Inspo List. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create.
My card today features the Ice Cream Corners Bundle from the new Stampin' Up! January to June Mini Catalogue! I love this bundle and all of the products from the suite! It is just so cheery. Today's card is a shaker card using a Clear Envelope and the adorable Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles! Isn't it fun!
These shaker cards are so easy to make!
- Cut Blackberry Bliss card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Purple Posy card stock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 5" and adhere to Purple Posy card stock using Stampin' Seal.
- Slide the card stock into a Clear Medium Envelope. Make sure it is at the bottom of the envelope and to one side. Fold over the excess and adhere down using Stampin' Seal.
- Add sprinkles to the envelope (in the front).
- Seal the envelope by removing the adhesive strip.
- Wrap 6" of ribbon around bottom of the envelope (about 1" from bottom) and adhere on the back with Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out the triangle cone using the punch from Soft Suede card stock.
- Stamp with criss crosses using Soft Suede Ink.
- Stamp 2 scoops of ice cream using Blackberry Bliss ink (stamped off) and Gorgeous Grape (stamped off) on Basic White card stock.
- Punch out.
- Stamp sprinkles on Gorgeous Grape scoop using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Adhere the scoops to the cone using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the card base over the ribbon on the bottom right.
- Stamp sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink on Basic White cardstock.
- Fussy cut around sentiment using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
Check out my YouTube video to get tip and tricks to make this card.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
You will be able to order all of the products you need to make this card from my Online Store! Check out the Supply List at the bottom of this post. You'll earn Sale-a-Bration rewards on your purchases! That means for every $60 CDN you spend (before shipping and taxes), you choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. There are 2 different level of free products - Level 1 - available with a $60 CDN purchase or Level 2 - available with a $120 CDN purchase. When you spend $120 CDN, you can choose either 1 Level 2 reward or 2 Level 1 rewards! Your choice!!
If you live in Canada and haven't received a catalogue yet (and you don't have a regular Stampin' Up! Demonstrator), please send me an email or leave a comment on my blog and I'll get a catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure to you. In the meantime, check out the PDF of the catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure or via my Online Store.
Shopping with Me!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code K6YNFH9K to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a Tutorial featuring 13 projects by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the card and tutorial!