I've shared some of the cards I created using the Handsomely Suited Bundle in previous posts - you can check out my Pinstripe Suit card and my Feminine Card. Today I'm sharing a card perfect for the avid golfer in your life or maybe just a casual dresser! The paisley print on the Designer Series Paper is perfect!
Isn't this adorable! It was so much fun to create! I have to admit it takes a little bit of time to cut all of the pieces, but the end result is so worth it! And to think this was a bundle that I thought I didn't need! Boy was I wrong!
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut V in the top middle of the Designer Series Paper about 3/4" deep using Die.
- Cut collar piece, placket, buttons and pocket trim from Basic Black cardstock using Dies.
- Cut pocket from Designer Series Paper piece with "V" cut.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere placket at bottom of "V" using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere collar over "V" using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere buttons using Glue Dots.
- Adhere trim to pocket using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere pocket using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Cut out using label Die.
- Adhere to bottom left of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Apply Shimmery Crystal Effects to the buttons. Let dry.
When you purchase the supplies to make this card, you will earn a FREE products from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! Woohoo! You can find the supply list at the bottom of this post.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 9VMYUUHD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial