I'm excited to share another pretty card featuring the Sand & Sea Product Suite. I have fallen in love with this product suite! I shared a card in my last post in So Saffron and Melon Mambo. Check it out!
Today's card is a little more subtle than that, but the pop of colour and the gold leafing add just the right amount of bling! Check out my You Tube Video for some tips and tricks on making this card and applying the Gilded Leafing Embellishment - it isn't as scary as you might think!
- Cut Seaside Spray cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 2 pieces of Basic White cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and cut out large shell die from both.
- Adhere 1 of the cut pieces to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp shells on second cut piece using Crumb Cake Ink and Blushing Bride. Emboss the piece using the Shells embossing folder.
- Cut out shell pieces using Paper Snips
- Stamp large shells with Versamark and sprinkle with Heat and Stick Powder. Heat to activate the adhesive. TIP: Heat from underneath.
- Dip the pieces into the Gilded Leafing Embellishment and use sponge to remove excess. Check out my You Tube Video for more tips and tricks.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White cardstock using Seaside Spray ink.
- Punch out.
- Cut 3 1/2" of ribbon - cut slant on both ends and adhere to the back of the punched out sentiment piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Opal Rounds randomly on card.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG9DQB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits