It's time for another Festive Friday Challenge! Every second Friday we post a challenge for you with a specific theme and a Inspo List of 10 items to choose from to create your project. We encourage you to create a project based on the theme and Inspo List and then post it using at least 3 items from the inspiration list.
This week’s challenge #FF0078 is International Women's Day. Your goal is to simply on your project and link up! #festivefridaychallenge At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. I hope you’ll make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D project and join us. You don’t need a blog to enter Festive Friday. Check out this link on how you can play along with this challenge. If you want help entering, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to help you!
- Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut out circle on front flap approximately 3/4" from the top using the largest circle from the Layering Circles dies.
- Emboss the front flap using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
- Cut Basic White cardstock 5 1/4" x 8 1/4" and fold in half to form card base. This will form the inside of the card. The fold will be on the right hand side and the card will open from left to right.
- Stamp the flower image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the front of the inside of the card (remember, the front has the fold on the right hand side). The flower should be in the centre of the circle when placed inside of the Gorgeous Grape card base.
- Stamp the leaves using Old Olive
- Stamp the flower using Gorgeous Grape (stamped off)
- Cut out 12-14 petals and adhere them to the flower using Glue Dots.
- On the inside of the Basic White cardbase, stamp the sentiment and the small flower image in the bottom right corner using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Adhere the Basic White card base to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out Highland Heather cardstock 1" x 4 1/4"
- Cut out Basic White cardstock 3/4" x 4 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment on right hand side of the Basic White piece using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Adhere to the Highland Heather cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow using Gorgeous Grape ribbon and adhere to sentiment label using a Glue Dot.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RP9U27ZJ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial