I'm excited to participate again in Kylie's Monthly International Blog Highlights for January! As always the theme is - Thank you. I used the Hydrangea Haven Bundle to create this beautiful Easel Card.
- Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2". Fold in half on the 5 1/2" score line and then fold to make a "mountain" fold on the 2 3/4" score line.
- Cut Mercury Glass Acetate 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 4" and adhere to the front flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 3 1/2" x 9" and score at 4 1/4". Fold in half to form small card base.
- Cut 2 pieces of Basic White cardstock 3 1/4" x 4 1/4".
- Emboss 1 piece using Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the small card base.
- Cut out hydrangea from Highland Heather cardstock using Die. Push up the petals using your Take Your Pick Tool
- Cut out small flowers from Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather cardstock using Die. Use your fingers to gently fold up the petals.
- Adhere to the Hydrangea using Glue Dots.
- Cut out open leaves and stem from Old Olive cardstock using Die.
- Adhere to the embossed cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere Hydrangea using Dimensionals
- Tie ribbon around small card base and tie a bow.
- Cut Mercury Glass Acetate 3 1/4" x 1" and adhere to the bottom of other piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Stamp open flowers using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Stamp background behind flowers using Gorgeous Grape ink - stamped off.
- Adhere to the inside of the small card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the large cardbase using Stampin' Seal approximately 1/4" from top.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Highland Heather cardstock using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Cut out using label die.
- Cut out second label die from a scrap of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- Cut Gorgeous Grape label into 2 pieces across long side.
- Adhere one piece to top of Highland Heather Label and one piece to bottom using Stampin' Seal.
- Close the card base and adhere the label to the bottom flap using Dimensionals approximately 1/4" from bottom so that the card lays flat with small card base tucked under label.
- When the card stands up, the label will hold the small card base in place.
- Adhere small pearl to the middle of petals
Thank you for taking the time to do this. If I am in the top ten, I will be able to participate in another Blog Hop at the end of the month!
Don't forget to go out to the Blog Hop and check out the amazing creations and vote for your favourites! Hopefully mine will be one of them :)
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG9DQB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits