I'm excited to participate again in Kylie's Monthly International Blog Highlights for April! As always the theme is - Thank you. I used the Floating and Fluttering Bundle to create a floating frame card. I used the technique shown by Jennifer McGuire to create this floating frame.
- Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Stamp the butterfly image 4 times on Basic White cardstock.
- Colour with Stampin' Blends - Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Crumb Cake.
- Cut out using Dies.
- Lay the images on the Basic White cardstock - overlapping the edges.
- Cut a piece of Press n' Seal wrap and lay over images. Press down. Cut the excess wrap and images from the edge using Paper Snips.
- Use the label die to cut out the middle (save the piece for a second card).
- Peel the Press n' Seal off the butterflies and pull the Basic White piece away.
- Add dimensionals to be back of the the butterflies and leaves - you will use a lot of Dimensionals!
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Adhere the butterflies to the Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere to the Daffodil Delight cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp outline and sentiment on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Cut out using label die.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow from 6" of ribbon and adhere to the card base.
- Adhere sequins.
Thank you for taking the time to do this. If I am in the top ten, I will be able to participate in another Blog Hop at the end of the month!
Don't forget to go out to the Blog Hop and check out the amazing creations and vote for your favourites! Hopefully mine will be one of them :)
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GCVQG4YM to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!