Today I've CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) a card from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue featuring the Snowman Season Suite. This has been my featured bundle this week with my Colour Challenge blog post on Sunday and the card I designed on Tuesday blog post.
Today my card is CASE'd from page 18 of the Holiday Catalogue. I love how happy this card is!
- Cut Coastal Cabana cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Let It Snow Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" and emboss using the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
- Cut 2 pieces of Real Red cardstock 1" x 3 3/4". Adhere to the back of the embossed cardsock
- Wrap Whisper White Twine around bottom of embossed cardstock and tie in a bow on the left hand side.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail
- Fussy cut out 3 snowmen from Designer Series Paper
- Adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 3/4" x 3"
- Stamp sentiment in Versamark. Add White Embossing Powder - shake off excess and heat to melt.
- Adhere to card using Dimensionals
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!