- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/4" x 4" and adhere to card base approximately 1/8" from top and sides using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3" x 4" and adhere to card base approximately 1/8" from top and sides using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 1/2" x 4" and adhere over seam using Stampin' Seal.
- Wrap twine around Real Red strip and adhere using Stampin' Seal on the left hand side of card front.
- Stamp dog using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Colour using Stampin' Blends - Dark and Light Smoky Slate and Light Flirty Flamingo.
- Colour nose using Basic Black Classic Stampin' Marker
- Tie a piece of twine around neck. Insert trinket and tie in a bow.
- Adhere to card base covering the seam of the twine using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Punch out using Timeless Label Punch
- Punch second label out from Real Red cardstock. Cut in half and adhere to the back of sentiment label using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
Also, it is Bonus Days!
For every $60 that you spend from now until August 3rd, you will receive a coupon for $6 to use on an order in August. Amazing!
I'm having a BOGO event starting at 7am July 18th through 7pm July 19th. If you live in Canada, you can join our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/688711588640101/. We'll be having a FaceBook Live events as part of the sale on July 18th with product showcases, games and prizes throughout the day.
You must live in Canada due to the Rules from Stampin' Up!