I'm excited to participate again in Kylie's Monthly International Blog Highlights for Novemberr! As always the theme is - Thank you. I used the Quite Curvy Stampset and Dies to create a Fancy Fold card. I absolutely love this new product suite! You'll be able to start ordering it tomorrow, November 3rd!
Thank you for taking the time to do this. If I am in the top ten, I will be able to participate in another Blog Hop at the end of the month!
Instructions - check out my YouTube video for tips and tricks for making this card
- Cut Garden Green cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut 1 1/4" from the left and right hand side - from the bottom to the 4 1/4" score line.
- Cut 4 pieces of Designer Series Paper 1" x 5 1/4"
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to the flaps on the front using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere the other two pieces on the left and right hand side of the inside of the card.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/4" x 4" and emboss using the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the middle flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Window Sheet 1 1/2" x 4" and adhere to the back of the left and right flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp leaves and 3 birds on a 3" x 6" piece of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Colour leaves and birds using Stampin' Blends: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake.
- Cut out using dies
- Adhere Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper pieces to the back of the leaves using Glue Dots.
- Adhere to the Window Sheet using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere birds using Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiments on Whisper White cardstock. Punch Thank You out using Classic Label Punch - with sentiment close to left end. Trim to 1 1/2" by inserting the punched out piece into the back of the punch. Cut out the other sentiment using Paper Snips - cut into 2 pieces.
- Adhere Thank You sentiment to leaves using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere other sentiment pieces to the middle flap of card base using Dimensionals
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3" x 4"
- Stamp bird image and colour it with Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
You can get tips and tricks on making this card in my YouTube Video.