I've shared some of the cards I created using the Well Suited Dies from the Bundle in previous posts - you can check out my Pinstripe Suit card, Feminine Card and my Golf Shirt. Today I'm sharing a card featuring the stampset. I love this cute bow tie! It makes me think of some colleagues of mine who don a bowtie as part of the BowTie Special Interest Group at meetings we participate in. It's harder to do this now that we're meeting virtually, but one day we'll be back to in person meetings!
Isn't this checked Designer Series Paper great!
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Pacific Point cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" and adhere to the Pacific Point cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and adhere Designer Series Paper piece to it using Stampin' Seal.
- Tie grey twine around bottom of piece 3 times and tie a bow on the left hand side.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 2 3/8" x 2 5/8"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp bowtie and sentiment using Pacific Point ink.
- Adhere to Basic Black piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
When you purchase the supplies to make this card, you will earn a FREE products from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! Woohoo! You can find the supply list at the bottom of this post.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG9DQB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial